Roadside Assistance Chapel Hill, NC
Roadside Assistance Services
Before your car battery dies, you will usually notice a few warning indications. Though typically, you'll know your battery is dead when it simply won't start, it's also possible to experience unexpected battery failure. Whatever the case may be, it is not an ideal position when you have other obligations and need to get going! All around Chapel Hill, Barnes Towing is available to replace batteries in vehicles, regardless if it's in your drive way, at the mall, or even if it gives out on you while you are on the road. With our mobile battery replacement service, you can have your vehicle back on the road with minimal delay, and be able to get on with your day. When you call Barnes Towing for a battery replacement a qualified mechanic will arrive at your location to replace the dead battery with a reliable battery suited for your vehicle. It's like almost taking your car to the mechanic without really going to the mechanic.
Barnes Auto & Towing in Chapel Hill is a Third generation towing company. We’ve been in business for over 40 years serving the Chapel Hill community! It’s safe to say we can get good quality fuel for any vehicle at the best available rates for drivers living or visiting our area. We have 20 fleet vehicles in our area all ready to assist you in your towing, roadside & recovery needs, including fuel delivery!
Do not be alarmed if you misplace your keys or leave them inside your vehicle. Simply call Barnes Towing and we will assist you in regaining access to your vehicle keys. Our key and locksmith service repairs various varieties of keys, from remote key fobs to transponders, that have been damaged by a variety of circumstances. Our professionals always make sure that your automobile is unlocked/locked safely and without causing any damage. Our vehicle locksmiths are constantly on the road in Chapel Hill and the nearby areas, so they will most likely arrive sooner rather than later. Our vehicle locksmith will examine your condition and notify you of the services you require once they arrive. A typical car lockout will take about 5 minutes to ten minutes to complete. If a key is required, the time will be determined by the key's complexity, and may need to be outsourced.
If you are changing your own flat, we would like to remind you of these steps for your safety!
- Safety Tips: Changing A Roadside Flat Tire:
- If you are feeling a bit uneasy or not fully secure, safety first! Give us a call, we will quickly send one of our certified operators out to you…. Or follow these steps…
- Get As Far Away The Road way and it’s traffic As You Can get
- Whether you are on 2-lane blacktop or a huge superhighway, you need to get your car as far off from the traffic flow as possible. If possible, put the flat tire on the side of the car facing away from oncoming traffic so then you’re already much safer than you were where you started.
- Find a way to clearly “Flag” or “Mark” to signal to Other Drivers That You Are Experiencing An Emergency; often this can be done by trying something to the out facing side mirror of your vehicle.
- Turn on your flashers or hazard lights to alert other drivers know there’s something wrong, but that’s just one small thing you can do! It’s much more beneficial if you have portable road cones or signs to help direct traffic into the lane away from your car, and even road flares help. This lets other drivers know to give you plenty of room to change your tire safely.
- It is very important: Make Sure You Have Solid, Flat Ground for the Jack, so it can be completely secure.
- Before changing a flat, you have to jack the car up. It is of utmost importance that your jack needs to be set against the strong frame of the vehicle to bear the weight, and it also needs to be set on flat ground that’s solid and flat. If you jack your car up at an angle, the jack can easily slip and could cause death or severe injury! One costly mistakes can cause your car could roll backward, or downhill. These risks are terrible enough even in normal circumstance, but on a busy road, very quickly, they can get even worse, they can be deadly.
- Be fully Aware of Your Surroundings at all times during your roadside emergency.
- or what signals you put on your car, there is always a possibility of serious danger as long as there is any movement around you and your vehicle. If you have a capable passenger with you it’s a good idea to have that person act as a lookout.
- Again we do encourage the use of our professional team for roadside problems such as flat tires. Please call us and we can send our operator out to change it for you.
Winch Out Service
Winch Out service must be precise, and it is a better practice than trying to get your car or truck out of a poor predicament on your own. Maybe you've driven yourself into deep muck or a steep ditch, and there's no way out except to be dragged out or to hire a winch out service. Barnes Auto & Towing uses cutting-edge equipment that will reduce the likelihood of damage to your vehicle and is both efficient and safe! We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured to perform our different tasks as a towing service provider. This means you can trust and be certain that your vehicle will be safe when we winch it out or transport it to a different place. We understand your concern about selecting a tow truck service that takes their job seriously if you have asked for a winch out service because your car may already have damage from an accident. Barnes Auto & Towing's team of pros will treat your vehicle with the utmost care, as if it were their own. We provide a wide selection of safe transportation solutions and operate a big fleet of tow trucks to meet the demands of our customers for their cars, trucks, and even commercial vehicles. In the experienced hands of our crew, your vehicle is safe.